Do you live in Petersfield? Are you thinking of making a medical negligence claim? Our highly specialist team can help.
LOCAL MEDICAL CARE IN PETERSFIELD
Petersfield Community Hospital has an excellent reputation locally for the level of care it offers, which is very encouraging if you live in and around the Petersfield area and require medical help or assistance. However, things can often go wrong.
There have, unavoidably, been incidences where the level of medical care received by Petersfield residents has been a long way below what should be reasonably expected, resulting in both physical and psychological harm for the people who were supposed to be treated by the professionals. When this kind of negligence occurs, it can be devastating for the person affected as well as their family and friends.
CLAIMING MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE COMPENSATION
A claim for compensation following a medical error involves one of the most complex areas of law, and it really requires a specialist solicitor. If you live in Petersfield, although there are some good solicitors in town, none of them specialises in medical negligence claims.
However here at Hampshire and Wiltshire solicitors, Bonallack and Bishop, our medical negligence team has the specialist expertise you need to make sure you win your claim.
DO I REALLY NEED A SPECIALIST MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR?
In short, the answer is yes. To make sure that your claim is successful, your solicitor is going to need to prove that a senior doctor or another member of the medical team who treated you, was negligent. Sadly the medical profession seem incredibly reluctant to admit they can ever make mistakes – so often it’s necessary to build up plenty of evidence and a really strong case for any negligence claim to be successful – and that involves a really good understanding of how medical treatment works including;
• understanding any x-rays you had taken
• carefully examining any medical reports about you
• going through your GP and hospital records – which are often handwritten
Our team, all of whom are experienced and qualified solicitors, not call centre operatives, also includes a fully qualified and experienced nurse who has since qualified as a solicitor specialising in compensation claims.
YOUR MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM – HOW WE CAN HELP
Making the decision to claim medical negligence compensation is not an easy one. In particular, you are going to need to have a good idea of what’s involved in making a claim and to get an early indication of the chances of winning your claim.
Our team will;
• Provide FREE initial phone advice to you over the phone, without any obligations
• Offer you a FREE first appointment – to discuss your case and give an early indication of whether your claim could be successful
• Make a FREE visit to you at home or hospital in Petersfield, or anywhere in Hampshire, if you’re too unwell to travel
• Will appoint medical specialists to provide a report about your condition – and if necessary can also arrange rehabilitation and occupational therapy for you
• Run your medical negligence claim using a NO WIN NO FEE agreement – so you don’t have to worry about running up a sizeable legal bill
• Keep you regularly updated – in face-to-face meetings in one of our Wiltshire or Hampshire offices, by letter, email, phone or Skype video – whichever you prefer
WHAT KIND OF MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
Our team cover the full range of negligence claims. Amongst the more common claims we deal with are the following;
• Birth Injury Claims
• Cancer Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
• Cerebral and Erbs Palsy
• Failed Sterilisation and Vasectomy Claims
• GP errors
• Fatal injury claims and inquests
• Medication and prescription mistakes
• Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
• NHS Accident and Emergency department mistakes
• Pregnancy or maternal injuries
• Pressure sore claims
• Surgical mistakes
• Women’s Medical Negligence claims
LIVE IN PETERSFIELD – THINKING OF MAKING A MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM? CALL US TODAY
Remember – don’t delay getting in touch with our team. Why? There are strict time limits that apply to any claim for medical compensation, and if you delay contacting a solicitor too long, you might lose your right to claim medical compensation completely.
So for specialist advice today,
• call us FREE on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 OR
• Fill in the contact form below to request a call back at a time convenient to you