Fortunately, most medical care in the UK is excellent. However, like anyone else, medical staff do make mistakes – and if you have been the victim of a medical error, you may well be entitled to compensation for the pain, suffering and financial losses that you have suffered as a result.
HOW IMPORTANT IS IT TO INSTRUCT A SPECIALIST?
To win your medical negligence claim your solicitor may need to read and understand hundreds of pages of medical pages and notes, consider your x-rays, review reports from independent medical negligence experts and produce enough evidence to support your case. This requires a detailed understanding of medicine as well as law – as a result, it is really important that the solicitor you instruct is a medical negligence expert.
Unfortunately, there are currently no genuine medical negligence specialists in rural Dorset, left alone in Gillingham itself.
However, here at Bonallack & Bishop, we can help you. Our specialist medical negligence team based in Salisbury regularly represent clients throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
In addition, we are one of only a handful of firms in the UK to be awarded the Legal Services Commission Specialist Quality Mark for Clinical Negligence [clinical negligence is just another term for medical negligence].
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
- Your first telephone consultation is FREE
- Your first meeting with one of our experts is also FREE
- We can run your medical negligence claim using a “no win no fee” agreement- so you don’t need to worry about your legal costs
- We can visit you at home in Gillingham or in the hospital anywhere in Dorset, Wiltshire or Hampshire if your injuries prevent you from travelling to see us
MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM IN GILLINGHAM? CONTACT US NOW
Don’t delay getting in touch with us – there are strict time limits for all medical negligence claims and if you leave it too long, you could lose your right to claim compensation entirely.
- Call us now on 01722 422300 today for FREE initial phone consultation,
- Or email us by completing the contact form at the bottom of the page
Bonallack and Bishop,
There is free car parking for clients visiting our Salisbury office.