Do you live in Aldershot? Are you looking to make medical negligence claim? If so, you will need a specialist medical negligence solicitor on your side but you will struggle to find one locally area. At the time of writing this blog, Aldershot lacks a specialist medical solicitor who is a member of either the two national specialist panels [see below] – which is usually the best way of identifying a medical negligence specialist.
Medical negligence can, unfortunately, happen in any situation where you’re being treated or looked after by a medical professional. We put our lives in the hands of people trained to look after us properly, so when something goes wrong because of someone being negligent, it can be very distressing.
If you’ve been treated at a hospital or other care facility in and around Aldershot and have suffered from negligence, you could be due compensation. Whether you were treated at Frimley Park Hospital, the Royal Surrey County Hospital, a private practice or even in your own home, if you suffered damage due to medical negligence, you should speak to a specialist solicitor as soon as possible.
Don’t worry though, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset solicitors, Bonallack and Bishop are close by and have the expertise you need to make a successful claim for compensation against a medical professional.
WHY DO I NEED A MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE SPECIALIST?
Medical (or clinical) negligence is an exceptionally complex area of law and to make a successful claim you will need to instruct an expert solicitor. However, while quite a few solicitors do run the occasional medical negligence claims, only a few of them can claim to be specialists. As well as in-depth legal knowledge of all types of medical negligence claim, a specialist must also have a good medical understanding in order to interpret medical notes, x-rays and other medical records which are often vital evidence in proving a negligence claim.
ALDERSHOT – YOUR FULLY ACCREDITED MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE EXPERTS
When instructing a solicitor, one of the best yardsticks for quality is their membership of the two main specialist medical negligence panels. These two panels demand exceptionally high standards of their members so if your solicitor is a member, you can guarantee that they have proved they are a specialist. Only around 200 solicitors nationwide [out of over 100,000] are on either of these panels –our solicitors are accredited member of both these panels, and in addition hold the following specialist quality Mark:
• The Action Against Medial Accidents [AvMA] Specialist Solicitors Panel
• The Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel [clinical negligence is simply an alternative term for medical negligence]
• One of just 120 law firms out of the many thousands in the country to hold a Legal Services Commission Specialist Mark for Clinical Negligence
Don’t just take our word of the importance of instructing a specialist – in describing their Clinical Negligence panel, the Law Society state;
“ The scheme is for confirmed clinical negligence specialists only – not simply for those who wish to carry out this work. The scheme was created and is required so that the public can identify specialist practitioners in this field.”
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR SOLICITORS
1. As you can see, we are genuine medical negligence specialists
2. We offer a FREE initial telephone consultation
3. Your first appointment is also FREE
4. We can pursue your claim on under a NO WIN NO FEE agreement. So even if you lose, you don’t pay a penny.
5. We can visit you at home or in hospital, if you have difficulty travelling – in Aldershot, and throughout Hampshire
6. We can run your case with regular face-to-face meetings – or if you prefer, we are equally happy running your claim using mainly email, phone and Skype video
TIME LIMITS APPLY – SO CALL TODAY FOR EXPERT MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM ADVICE
Strict time limits apply to all claims so contact our team today to avoid missing out on the compensation you deserve.
LIVE IN ALDERSHOT? THINKING OF MAKING A MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM? CONTACT US NOW.
To find out whether you could be entitled to medical negligence compensation, simply;
- Call our team now on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
- Send us an email via the contact form below