Although we all put our trust in medical staff to look after us, things can often go wrong. In the case of grandmother Janet Hardingham from Trowbridge, the Royal United Hospital in Bath failed to treat her for lung cancer despite having spotted it three years earlier. On being told she had just months to live, she took the hospital to court and was awarded £75,000 in compensation.
Unfortunately, this is not an isolated incident. In fact, many people from Trowbridge have suffered damage or upset at the hands of a medical professional and could well be entitled to a large amount of financial compensation for what they’ve been through – whether it results from medical care received at Trowbridge Community Hospital itself, or from one of the other hospitals, GP Surgeries and clinics serving Trowbridge and West Wiltshire.
Victims of medical negligence in Trowbridge looking for expert legal advice in Wiltshire need look no further than specialist Wiltshire based law firm Bonallack & Bishop. Call our expert and accredited solicitors for help with your medical negligence claim.
A MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE SPECIALIST MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE
Having a specialist solicitor in charge of your medical claim can make a huge difference to the damages you receive. Generalist solicitors who try their hand at this area of law tend to discover very quickly that it is extremely complex.
To give you the best chance of being awarded the full level of damages that you deserve following a medical error, you are going to need a solicitor with a detailed understanding of both the legal process and the medical issues involved in any medical negligence claim.
Our solicitors have specialist expertise and will be able to properly understand the many hundreds of pages of medical notes used in your case to construct a strong argument to support your claim.
PROVEN MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE EXPERTS – CALL FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 NOW
One of the easiest ways to tell that a solicitor is an expert in their field is to check their membership of specialist legal panels. There are just two key panels related to medical negligence
1. the Action against Medical Accidents solicitors panel run by highly regarded patient safety and justice charity, AvMa
2. the Law Society Clinical Negligence panel [clinical negligence is just another term for medical negligence].
Our solicitors are members of both of these panels – whose membership is restricted to just a few hundred of the most specialist medical negligence solicitors nationwide – and we have one of only hundred 80 solicitors in the country to be on both of these highly specialist and accredited panels.
Furthermore, out of 10,000 law firms in the UK, we are one of only 120 to be awarded the Specialist Quality Mark for Clinical Negligence by the Legal Services Commission.
So, for accredited specialists you can rely on, contact us today
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE US FOR YOUR MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of client service. Below are four ways in which we like to make the claims process easier for our clients:
1. We offer a FREE initial telephone consultation
2. The first face-to-face meeting is also FREE – in our Salisbury or Amesbury office or in your home or in hospital, if you can’t travel
3. We can make home or hospital visits to clients in Trowbridge, and throughout Wiltshire
4. We can run medical claims on a no win no fee basis – so you don’t need to worry about paying your legal bill, but can concentrate on getting better.
5. Our clients like us – in a recent survey of over 400 of our clients, a full 98% said that they were happy to “recommend the firm” to other people.
DON’T DELAY – CALL OUR MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE EXPERTS TODAY
Strict time limits apply to all medical negligence claims so it is important that you start the claims process as soon as possible. Our solicitors have the experience and expert knowledge required to recover the full amount of compensation you deserve.
For FREE initial advice, just call our medical negligence claims solicitors today;
- locally on Salisbury  422300 or FREE on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
- email us via the contact form below.