Specialists in Medical Compensation Claims
Our specialist medical negligence solicitors understand how traumatic medical claims can be. These compensation claims are highly complex and it is essential that they are handled by expert medical negligence lawyers.
Bonallack & Bishop are a rapidly growing firm of medical solicitors based in Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire with considerable experience of medical negligence [also known as clinical negligence] compensation claims.
Our team of solicitors handle compensation claims and both NHS and private hospitals and clinics throughout England and Wales – and in particular in Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Berkshire and the Isle of Wight.
Contact us today for Your FREE Specialist Medical Negligence Advice – free phone advice and a free first interview (Zoom video or face-to-face). Call FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or locally on (01722) 422300
Why choose us for your compensation claim?
- Our medical negligence solicitors are genuine specialists — and your case will always be handled by an experienced specialist, not an unqualified “case handler”.
- We offer FREE phone advice and FREE first interviews — so our Solicitors can assess whether you have a claim and if so the likely level of compensation — without having to pay any legal fees.
- We also conduct medical negligence claims on ‘no win no fee‘ agreements – so there’s no need for you to worry about paying your legal bills.
- You have a better chance of winning compensation with our specialists. Latest figures show that in 2016/17 only 55% of medical negligence claims nationwide were successful. In contrast, over the last 10 years, our medical negligence team have succeeded in winning compensation for clients like you in 75% of those cases we have taken on. That’s the difference in instructing a solicitor who is a real expert.
- Our Medical Negligence Solicitors can visit you in hospital or at home or see you in one of our 4 offices in Wiltshire and Hampshire -Salisbury, Fordingbridge, Andover and Amesbury.
- Our solicitors specialising in medical negligence can also deal with your case via email, phone and Zoom. So wherever in England and Wales you are, our specialist claims team can help you.
Won’t claiming compensation damage the NHS?
No – far from it.
The real reason why so many medical mistakes are being made both in the NHS and in private hospitals and clinics in England and Wales is that the medical profession finds it incredibly difficult to accept failure. This means that far too often, medical errors aren’t acknowledged, let alone properly investigated, and lessons from those mistakes are therefore not learnt.
You may have already noticed that the NHS finds it incredibly hard even to apologise. Again don’t take our word for it. Over the last two years, the UK Government have felt it necessary to issue a series of statements actually asking NHS doctors and nurses to start apologising for any mistakes they make. Sadly, we haven’t noticed any more of our clients receiving apologies for what are sometimes really awful mistakes.
If the medical profession doesn’t learn from their errors, they won’t be able to improve. So by making your claim for compensation, it puts more pressure on the medical profession to start admitting to their mistakes and learning from them – which will mean better medical care for everyone.
Please note that we are unable to take on any negligence claims arising directly out of any medical treatment for coronavirus.
How widespread is medical negligence?
Sadly it’s a much greater problem than you might expect. In recent years, the NHS in England has been ordered to pay over £2 billion each year in compensating patients who suffered harm during their treatment from medical negligence.
And sadly lessons seem to be rarely learned, because that figure is increasing. According to the government’s own figures published in April 2022, £2.17 billion compensation was paid by the NHS in 2021.
Considering a Medical Negligence Claim? Contact us as soon as possible
Please be aware that time limitation periods apply to all types of medical compensation claims – that means leaving your claim for too long could mean you miss out on the compensation you deserve entirely.
What’s more, it’s usually easier investigating your claim if you take early legal advice, while the incident is fresh in your mind. So don’t delay getting in touch with us.
For FREE initial advice and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Medical Negligence Solicitors you can trust
- Call our team now FREE on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or locally on (01722) 422300
- Or use the contact form below