Our specialist medical negligence solicitors understand how traumatic medical claims can be. These compensation claims are highly complex and it is essential that they are handled by expert medical negligence lawyers.
Bonallack & Bishop are a rapidly growing firm of medical solicitors based in Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire with considerable experience of medical negligence [also known as clinical negligence] compensation claims. Our solicitors handle compensation claims throughout England and Wales and in particular in Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Berkshire and the Isle of Wight.
Why choose us for your compensation claim?
- Our medical negligence solicitors are genuine specialists — and your case will always be handled by an experienced, specialist fully qualified solicitor.Our team includes a solicitor who is also a qualified nurse, and accredited members of the leading specialist solicitors panels [ we have one of just 180 solicitors nationwide, out of over 100,000 nationwide, with accreditation from both the Law Society and AvMA panels];
• Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel
• AvMA Solicitor’s referral Panel
• Law Assist Specialist Clinical Negligence Solicitor’s Panel
- We offer FREE phone advice and FREE first interviews — so our Solicitors can assess whether you have a claim, and if so the likely level of compensation — without having to pay any legal fees.
- We also conduct medical negligence claims on ‘no win no fee‘ agreements – so there’s no need for you to worry about paying your legal bills.
- Our UK Medical Negligence Solicitors can visit you in hospital or at home or see you in one of our offices in Wiltshire and Hampshire.
- Our solicitors specialising in medical negligence can also deal with your case via email, phone and Skype. So wherever in England and Wales you are, our specialist claims team can help you.
Is a Specialist Solicitor Really Necessary?
You don’t need to take our word for it.
Here is a direct quote taken from the website of the national charity supporting victims of medical negligence in the UK – AvMA [Action against Medical Accidents];
“Whenever choosing a solicitor in clinical negligence look for our quality mark. We can only recommend solicitors who we have accredited through our robust and independent system.
Beware of solicitors who imply that they are specialists without accreditation by AvMA, and do not be confused by the term ‘personal injury’ lawyer. Clinical Negligence is a highly specialist field of its own.”
Won’t claiming compensation damage the NHS?
No – far from it.
The real reason why so many medical mistakes are being made both in the NHS and in private hospitals and clinics in England and Wales, is that the medical profession finds it incredibly difficult to accept failure. This means that far too often, medical errors aren’t acknowledged, let alone properly investigated, and lessons from those mistakes are therefore not learnt.
You may have already noticed that the NHS finds it incredibly hard even to apologise. Again don’t take our word for it. Over the last two years, the UK Government have felt it necessary to issue a series of statements actually asking doctors and nurses to start apologising for any mistakes they make.
If the medical profession doesn’t learn from their errors, they won’t be able to improve. So by making your claim for compensation, it puts more pressure on the medical profession to start accepting their own mistakes and learning from them – which means better medical care for everyone.
Considering a Medical Negligence Claim? Contact us as soon as possible
Please be aware that time limitation periods apply to all types of medical compensation claims – that means leaving your claim for too long could mean you miss out on the compensation you deserve entirely.
What’s more, it’s usually easier investigating your claim if you take early legal advice, while the incident is fresh in your mind. So don’t delay getting in touch with us.
For FREE initial advice and a FREE 1st appointment from expert Medical Negligence Solicitors you can trust
- Call our team now FREE on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
- Or use the contact form below
Comments or questions are welcome.