Expert legal advice, concentrating purely on medical negligence claims is now available from our new service in Somerset for anyone with concerns and questions about medical errors and whether they have grounds for a successful compensation claim.
In line with the successful and excellent service already available from our Salisbury, Andover, Amesbury and Verwood offices, which cover the whole of Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset, we have now extened the service into Somerset. We are currently arranging to have meeting rooms available in towns in Somerset – but in the meantime, one of our specialist medical negligence team lives just over the border in Wiltshire and is therefore either happy to make home or hospital visits throughout Somerset – or to arrange a suitable and continued office to meet you.
• Practical and expert legal advice on medical negligence.
• Highly specialist accredited solicitors – members of Action against Medical Accidents [AVMA] panel, the Spinal Injuries Association Approved Solicitors panel and both the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel and Personal Injury Panel
• One of only around 120 Law firms who have been awarded a Legal Services Commission (legal aid) franchise for Medical Negligence Claim – and who are therefore able to run medical negligence litigation using public funding
• One of only just 15 law firms throughout England and Wales on the specialist Inquest Legal Services Panel run by nationwide patients justice charity Action against Medical Accidents [AVMA]
• Free initial phone advice plus a free 30 minutes face to face interview with one of our specialist medical negligence solicitors – all with no obligation.
Looking for a Somerset medical negligence claims solicitor? Call us now
Here at Bonallack and Bishop, our team specialise in medical negligence claims.
• Call now on (01722) 422300 or
• Fill out the contact form below for a call back at a time to suit you
Comments or questions are welcome.