Lymington residents who have been victims of medical negligence simply won’t find accredited specialist medical negligence solicitors in their local area – but Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire-based law firm Bonallack & Bishop can help.
We are not a claims management company, but a well established firm of local solicitors – so if you instruct us, you will have a named solicitor who you will meet, rather than having to deal with a series of faceless call centre operatives.
Over the years we have helped hundreds of clients across the South win the compensation they deserve after suffering injury caused by medical errors.
DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE
The success or failure of your claim rests on your lawyer’s ability to present a convincing body of evidence. Gathering evidence requires not only understanding the law and procedure surrounding a medical negligence claim, but also the to analyse detailed medical records such as X-rays, scans, medical notes and medical reports which will include advanced medical terminology and concepts. It is therefore really important that your solicitor has an understanding of the basics of medicine as well as medical negligence law. Only specialists will have this level of expertise – so make sure that the solicitor you choose is an expert.
HOW CAN I TELL IF A SOLICITOR IS A MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE SPECIALIST?
When looking for a medical negligence lawyer the best way to check that they are a specialist in their field is to find out whether or not they are members of either of the leading specialist panels –
• the Action against Medical Accidents solicitors panel run by AvMA-the campaigning national patient justice charity]
• the Law Society Clinical Negligence solicitors’ panels.
Our medical negligence experts are members of both of these panels, unlike any of the solicitors in Lymington.
Furthermore, out of 11,000 law firms in the country, our firm is one of just 120 to be awarded the Specialist Quality Mark for Clinical Negligence by the Legal Services Commission. Gaining such accreditation is not easy and demonstrates the level of experience and expertise in our medical negligence department.
WHAT OUR MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE TEAM OFFER YOU
• FREE advice: your first phone consultation and your first meeting in person with one of our experts is absolutely – with no strings attached
• We offer conditional fee agreements [better known as no win no fee]: this means you don’t have to worry about paying your legal costs
• We are happy to make home and hospital visits to clients in Lymington [or indeed anywhere in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset] who have difficulty in travelling
• We have many years of experience bringing claims against private and public medical professionals working in all areas of medicine – from NHS hospitals and GP surgeries to private clinics
LYMINGTON MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE? CALL US TODAY
It is only right that you are compensated for the pain, suffering and financial loss that you have experienced as a result of medical negligence. Our medical negligence solicitors have the expertise needed to win your claim, so:
Get in touch by calling  422300 or 01202] 834450 or,
by email using the contact form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Bonallack and Bishop, Bonallack & Bishop,
Bank Court, Rougemont House,
Manor Road Rougemont Close,
Manor Road Salisbury,
BH31 6DY SP1 1LY
Tel:  834450 Tel: (01722) 422300